Thank you for your interest in Elmer's Breakfast • Lunch • Dinner!
All applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, age, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, pregnancy or other medial condition, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, color, religion, veteran's or current military status, or national origin.
Our policy requires that all persons interested in employment complete a written application for a position which has been advertised or posted and for which they are qualified. A resume alone is not sufficient to consider an individual as an applicant. Individuals will not be considered applicants if they exclude the following information:
- Date and position applied for
- Information required by law, including authorization to work in the United States
- A complete employment history including the name of the employer, dates of employment, rate of pay and reason for leaving
- A digital signature of applicant
The company will make reasonable accommodation in the application process, if needed.
Please confirm that you have read and understand the policy above.
I understand and agree that:
- the information I have provided on this application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge without any material omissions of any kind whatsoever
- any misrepresentation or omission of any fact in my application, resume or any other materials, or during any interview, can be justification of refusal of employment, or if employed, will result in my immediate discharge
- filling out this application does not indicate that there is a position open and does not obligate Elmer's Restaurants, Inc. to hire me
This Employment Application is used to notify me that the nature and scope of an investigation, if one is conducted, could include such general identification information as residence verification, and, as applicable, information concerning my employment, education, general reputation, character, personal characteristics, and habits, and that such information may be developed through personal interviews with third parties such as family members, neighbors, friends, associates, former employers, financial sources, and custodians of official records. Only job-related information developed from such a report will be considered in evaluating my Employment Application or continued employment. I hereby authorize these persons, companies, organizations or corporations to answer all questions or release any information regarding the items listed in this paragraph. I hereby release them from any liability and hold them harmless from any claim for releasing any truthful information within their knowledge and/or records. In addition, if I am employed by Elmer's, I authorize Elmer's to release to any person, firm, entity or organization with which I may seek employment in the future, any truthful information concerning my work experience with Elmer's.
Please check the box above releasing Elmer's from liability based on the information provided